Wow....74 members online here???

Looking for a Job said:
if you didn't say "or whatever amount of years" you'd be more believable. but you've never played guitar

D'oh, you're a clever one! A clever mistaken one.

Dissecting an interjection rather than observing the point of the statement earns you 1 point. We have a winner!

Mistress Bleak said:
Thank the fucking lord for "Ghost of Perdition"!!!!

:headbang: Oh fuck, hell yes! A fellow friend even supplied good-quality mp3 rips of both TGC AND GoP. I couldn't be fucking more blown away with this. But GoP - jesus christ it has to be said the song is amongst their finest work. Go figure, the song with the title that didn't do nothing for me (but like always, it's the music that counts!)

Hearing these on my surround will fucking blow me away, I KNOW IT! I have no idea even with the good quality rips how the "bass" sounds like.

I joined Oct. 10th, but I didn't even have any idea Opeth was as big as they were until I started looking into Opeth forums, finding out the Windowpane video and all that. Hell, I just heard they were a phenomenal band, checked them out, and was blown away. I didn't have any idea they were popular within the metal world when I got into them, so I guess I found out about them the harder way.

I never watch MTV anyway.

Imagine all the melinda-topics in the future with all the new fans to come after GR is released and promoted by RR in the US. :)
If only UM could get better servers and reinstate the search-function.

Alcapoth said:
o_O SHHHHEEEEEAAAAATTTT!!!

Hehe, looks like Ghost of Perdition stirred up some curiosity.
Man, Opeth is clearly getting bigger and rightfully so. Hopefully this album sells by the bucket-load. If any band deserves it, it's these guys.

I ONLY say this because Ghost of Perdition restored my faith in these guys. They are indeed the same band. This song DEFINITELY slays everything off of Deliverance, and quite easily.

Man, I'm going to buy two albums....one for me and one for a friend, just so he can hear how great they are. Haha.

:worship:
Opeth! OPETH! Opeth!
You know what happens when bands get big don't you? :erk: