WOW!These guys burns everything!

I think those guys were doing the mask thing before slipknot, but regardless they are fucking brutal.

Aussie band.

These guys started after Slipknot and no longer wear the masks. As they say it gets far to hot and they have nearly passed out on stage a few times.

The Bezerker are ok. Hated their name though because at the time they started I was playing in an a Aussie black metal band called Berserker. I'd always have to explain to them "No, not THE BeZserker, just BeRSerker." I could also never stand the Gabba kicks that the band always uses.

IMHO Thats not even music. At the risk of sounding like a parent its just noise for the sake of noise. No structure or anything. Oh yeah, shit snare!

@elmuchoescadawg: it's "Industrial Death/Grind" i've heard people label them noise core/metal so i guess it makes sense. Worst snare plus not to mention the slight overdrive on the kick sample

http://metal-archives.com/band.php?id=827
It took me a while to find them listenable, but after 2 years of listening, i still do not enjoy it.

First thing, and dont be offended but you need a good ear to really enjoy this stuff. I discoverd them right when i started out with music. I found to be utter shit then.

Now after a couple of years of playing and recording i can hear what is going on. The musical talent is enourmous in the band. The drummer(the drums are programmed on the first record but the second one has a real drummer.) is the only one you really hear but look up some guitar/bass tabs, its pretty hard to but fun to play.

And i suggest watching the dvd first before judging this band, the extra's show a very personal journey of the first album. It kinda explains why the first record sounded so shit.