Wow!

IceDragonX

Schiavo Della Notte
Feb 17, 2003
Visit site
Damn this song by Pagan's mind is amazing! I was thinking Dream Theater made this song or something!!!

Pagan's Mind - B.T.T.M.O.C pt.2 Exploring Life !!!

I was listening to "Almost Weekend" on Seismic Radio...they just finished it a second ago. Now "Threshold: Ravages of Time" is on. This song is beginning to kick ass too.

Pagan's Mind is amazing. I can't wait to see them at the festival. Their sponsor is a good friend of mine and he knows how to pick 'em! In previous years he's sponsored Edguy, Angel Dust and Evergrey.

PM is an excellent mix of many of my favorite bands but don't sound like a clone of any of them. Just the best elements of each. I also think they have great production on their most recent disc.

Somehow I accidentally just played both of the Pagan's Mind samples at the same time. It actually sounded pretty cool. My friend was like "Holy shit! How is he drumming that fast!?" heh.

Celestial Entrance is one of those albums I can listen to a lot and never get bored. Their music offers so much to the listeners. They have been one of the biggest and best surprises IMO. I can't wait to see them live.

IceDragonX said:
I was listening to "Almost Weekend" on Seismic Radio...they just finished it a second ago. Now "Threshold: Ravages of Time" is on. This song is beginning to kick ass too.

Hey, thanks for tuning in. Nice to see i have more listeners than the ones i know off.

I aim to please, and i know it's always nice to hear the music you haven't heard before. That's what Seismic Radio is for.

cheers,

Henk

IceDragonX said:
Damn this song by Pagan's mind is amazing! I was thinking Dream Theater made this song or something!!!

Pagan's Mind - B.T.T.M.O.C pt.2 Exploring Life !!!

Now you know why I started my Pagan's Mind website. :)

Havermout said:
Hey, thanks for tuning in. Nice to see i have more listeners than the ones i know off.

I aim to please, and i know it's always nice to hear the music you haven't heard before. That's what Seismic Radio is for.

cheers,

Henk

:wave: Hey Henk, You're song selections kick ass man! Keep it up!! :D