Writing Mikael's name

ChrisEmerson said:
so they are just on your keyboard and stuff?

i never understood how the japanese fit all their characters on a keyboard. havent they got quite a lot of characters?

The Japanese basically have English keyboards...they spell out the sounds for the characters they want to use and it converts them into the appropriate character inside the word processor.

I don't know if this is the only text-entry method; I had some Japanese exchange teachers at my high school and that's how they did it. But I am no authority on the subject..just an observer.

What about the wonderful language of Danish....It is too glorious like it's Swedish and Norwegian brother languages.

Dansk er jo det gode sprog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
:D

Including the majestik møøse

A møøse once bit my sister...

Not to mention the 14 North Chilean Guanacos (Closely related to the Llama)

Danish? Danish sounds like norwegian spoken by a retard! And the swedes are dumb and greedy! Why do Swedes carry a cardoor in the desert? Because if it gets hot, they just roll down the window!

Danish sounds a lot like a combination of Twents and Fries. Twents and Fries are regional languages in The Netherlands.
Such a small country, with soooo much to offer!!!
The Netherlands ROCK! :headbang:

In Finland we have two languages, finnish and swedish..Ofcourse the majority of people are finnish..And yes,the finnish speaking study swedish,but they pretty much hate to do so, atleast alot of them..
It´s good to be "finlandssvensk", as you have no problems speaking swedish,finnish,english and even understanding norwegian quite good...

AbsentFriend said:
Danish sounds a lot like a combination of Twents and Fries. Twents and Fries are regional languages in The Netherlands.
Such a small country, with soooo much to offer!!!
The Netherlands ROCK! :headbang:
Twents is a dialect, whereas Fries is an official language... :zzz:

ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ
ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Cerulean said:
Twents is a dialect, whereas Fries is an official language... :zzz:

Not true, I'm from there (Twente) and not so long ago Twents has become a (sub) language.

What do you know, you're from the country all Dutch people make fun of! :D