wroclaw story

Dhatura said:
No, I've never seen Relikvia, though maybe I've heard about them, but I bet my friend, who's one of the editors of heavymetal.hu, knows them, he's into this Gothica thing a bit.

Well... if you want to hear good, hungarian music, you'll hear this band... (it's a good advertisement to my cousin, isn't it? :) )

Heavymetal.hu? I very like this page... Have you written in the forum, yet? If you have, which forum is it? and.. what's your nick?

...will you go to the Sziget? (oh..sorry.. Islan fest :) ) or... will you go either of the lot of hungarian festival?

:wave:

foraminifera said:
Well... if you want to hear good, hungarian music, you'll hear this band... (it's a good advertisement to my cousin, isn't it? :) )

Heavymetal.hu? I very like this page... Have you written in the forum, yet? If you have, which forum is it? and.. what's your nick?

...will you go to the Sziget? (oh..sorry.. Islan fest :) ) or... will you go either of the lot of hungarian festival?

:wave:

Of courrrse, I'm going to Sziget, I go every year, usually with a weekly pass. I'm Maqus on heavymetal.hu, once I wrote about the tenth anniversary of Black-Out, which was put on the site, and then the band nicked my review and put it on their concert album, the bastids! I also wrote a review of an Antimatter gig in the MHH, that was last fall.

Dhatura said:
Of courrrse, I'm going to Sziget, I go every year, usually with a weekly pass. I'm Maqus on heavymetal.hu, once I wrote about the tenth anniversary of Black-Out, which was put on the site, and then the band nicked my review and put it on their concert album, the bastids! I also wrote a review of an Antimatter gig in the MHH, that was last fall.

Well.. Are you Maqus? I have heard - errr.. read - your 'name' yet on the hmhu forums.
I think you know who is 'Agymosott'. He said that You bought the new Anathema album, straightaway it edited.
...this times a haven't got this album, so i was very sad... :cry:
And i was very grudging to you :bah:

Will you go to Hegyalja Festival? or.. it's so far from Budapest?! :erk:

Dhatura said:
once I wrote about the tenth anniversary of Black-Out, which was put on the site, and then the band nicked my review and put it on their concert album, the bastids!

And i very like (too) tha Black-Out!!!
I have been their concert hmm... four times! ... i think it's a large number! it's a very big thing to me :D