wroclaw story

Dhatura said:
This is really sad, I'm not in any of the photos :(

Come on, Kelet-Magyarország is printed in Debrecen, haha, where I'm from, but I live in Buddiepest now. And of course, I was there, right behind you, didn't you see me, ejj :)

Btw, Hungarian is forbidden here, because the moderators are very strict. They let you speak only in English, which is quite imperialistic, but ah, well, one day big Hungary's aurora will come and then we'll be king of the world.

yes, I was sad too, when I saw there isn't a photo for me and Vinnie :D

Well, Does the Kelet print in Debrecen? hmm... i didn't know that... it's a very-very interesting theme... ;)

Do you know, that i'm on the Kelet today..? on the top of the third page.. ehheh :p (If you can see: i have brown curly hair, and i stay near a BIG man! :) ) It's great, isn't it??!!

...well... i know... it ISN'T great.. :erk:

Please write yourself something... everything! Whitch school do you go, how old are you (are you boy or girl? :) ) What sort of music do you like except Anathema, ect...

bye! :wave:

@ foraminifera: yes, i remember giving you a black and orange pick; they're danny's ;) i'm glad that you got it and like it :)

@ dragonlady1: nice meeting you and spending some time with you; hope the busride wasn't too bad, in the end ;)
<blush>thanks for the comments on the photo</blush>
and nice meeting you too, snow2fall; even though it was only for a few minutes.

@ lenore: i'm trying to keep a low profile here.. don't tell them everything :p

from now on i'm quite sure i'll write more often on this forum; i did write a few posts before, but that wa son the samael forum here.

cheers! and a big <vocoder>Røbøtæk</vocoder> to you all, and hope to meet you all again soon. :wave:

surrealm said:
@ foraminifera: yes, i remember giving you a black and orange pick; they're danny's ;) i'm glad that you got it and like it :)

Hello!!!

Oh, i'm very glad too, but i'm because you remember to me.. hehe It's a very big thing - i think ---> to me :)
And I very glad because you understood what i said that day... because my English as bullshit - as you can see, and as Vinnie's hungarian..ehheh.. :D

And i'm glad because the pick is Danny's.. or... the pick was Danny's. it's great..! (But can he play his guitar without his picks? ;) )

How did you feel yourself in Budapest? And the guys? If you speak Vinnie, Danny, Les, Jamie or John, please, you'll tell them that the concert was huge, and we wait the next concert! :hotjump:
oh.. and please tell to Danny, that his pick is very nice :D
(if you can tell this thing to the boys, i'd like to know what they say... :) )

So... thanx verything!! :worship:

:wave:

foraminifera said:
yes, I was sad too, when I saw there isn't a photo for me and Vinnie :D

Well, Does the Kelet print in Debrecen? hmm... i didn't know that... it's a very-very interesting theme... ;)

Do you know, that i'm on the Kelet today..? on the top of the third page.. ehheh :p (If you can see: i have brown curly hair, and i stay near a BIG man! :) ) It's great, isn't it??!!

...well... i know... it ISN'T great.. :erk:

Please write yourself something... everything! Whitch school do you go, how old are you (are you boy or girl? :) ) What sort of music do you like except Anathema, ect...

bye! :wave:

Oh, noooo, I don't have access to Kelet, sorry, so I can't see you posing next to a BIG man, whoever he might be, ehh.

I am an English teacher at a college in Budapest, I'm thirsty and supposedly a woahman, and I like a lot of music besides Anathema, but of course Anathema are the only band worth having groupies like me. (And you of course.) :wave:

Dhatura said:
Oh, noooo, I don't have access to Kelet, sorry, so I can't see you posing next to a BIG man, whoever he might be, ehh.

I am an English teacher at a college in Budapest, I'm thirsty and supposedly a woahman, and I like a lot of music besides Anathema, but of course Anathema are the only band worth having groupies like me. (And you of course.) :wave:

I'm very surprised because you are a teacher... and you are an English teacher! All my relationships are teachers... :) My cousin is an english teacher too.
Do you know the Relikvia? (they have already had some concert in Budapest. f.g. they were in the Gothica fest last time) so my cousin (who an english teacher too :) ) plays on bass in the Relikvia... Do you know him? :)

:wave:

No, I've never seen Relikvia, though maybe I've heard about them, but I bet my friend, who's one of the editors of heavymetal.hu, knows them, he's into this Gothica thing a bit.