wroclaw story

foraminifera said:
Oh... I am seeing surrelam's homepage, and i think i told the truth! So Surrelam = Hans, and Hans= Surrelam... I know, because i remember his face... :)

:D

front.jpg

?

DragonLady1 said:
oke, pics are online now btw :)

Caroline you are doing a grand job.....gosh those people in the front row look in ecstacy......or are they just squashed. I wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes.

dougie said:
gosh those people in the front row look in ecstacy......or are they just squashed. I wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes.

Yeah, I hate that too, that happened to me twice, once at a Faith No More gig, I had to call the security ox to help me out and then at a Paradise Lost gig when I almost broke my neck, haha.

Dhatura said:
I don't fucking remember his face :mad:

Cheers to the Nyíregyháza girl, Kelet-Magyarország forevvah :D

Oh, hello! :)
Are you from Hungary too?
De akkor beszélgethetünk magyarul is :dopey:

Kelet-Magyarország? ..It's my favoruite newspaper... :erk:
(I know... it was just a bad joke ;) )
But, i wrote a story once in this newspaper :ill: (Just once!)

So if I know weel that you live in Hungary too, I'd like to know, where do you live exactly? Were you in the Anathema concert last tuesday?
I found the pictures, those made in the e-klub. Look at this page:
http://underground.pcdome.hu/galeria.php?id=951

Pleas, answer me! :wave:

hello:))

I was at 3 gigs in Poland: Katowice, Wroclaw, Szczecin :) it was wonderful. They came earlier before concerts and we could talk to them and so on. About gigs.. hmm nice, cool, ZAJEBISCIE!!! set list were excellent. I have a big polish flag with their logo, guys from band said it was cool :)) Dragon Lady I saw Ya :p You did sign my flag.. I had Anathema tshirt, and at back I have my nick name stille :) eh... and afterparty was great:) Danny and Jamie sang Tool's sober:) btw. szczecin gig was the best I think... piano on the scene.. ach... and many more tracks they did play... like "electricity", "violence" ach and another cool afterparty. :)) Hope they'll back soon !!!!!

foraminifera said:
Oh, hello! :)
Are you from Hungary too?
De akkor beszélgethetünk magyarul is :dopey:

Kelet-Magyarország? ..It's my favoruite newspaper... :erk:
(I know... it was just a bad joke ;) )
But, i wrote a story once in this newspaper :ill: (Just once!)

So if I know weel that you live in Hungary too, I'd like to know, where do you live exactly? Were you in the Anathema concert last tuesday?
I found the pictures, those made in the e-klub. Look at this page:
http://underground.pcdome.hu/galeria.php?id=951

Pleas, answer me! :wave:

This is really sad, I'm not in any of the photos :(

Come on, Kelet-Magyarország is printed in Debrecen, haha, where I'm from, but I live in Buddiepest now. And of course, I was there, right behind you, didn't you see me, ejj :)

Btw, Hungarian is forbidden here, because the moderators are very strict. They let you speak only in English, which is quite imperialistic, but ah, well, one day big Hungary's aurora will come and then we'll be king of the world.