WTF are you listening to?

Ive listened to the new one, and i like it. However, the song you linked has a melo-dramatic global warming warning in the middle that just feels out of place. But I found little fault in the rest of the album

Im leaning towards Ghostlands the most, but Arkivet isnt far behind. I need more time with Nattarvet.

Ive listened to the new one, and i like it. However, the song you linked has a melo-dramatic global warming warning in the middle that just feels out of place. But I found little fault in the rest of the album

Im leaning towards Ghostlands the most, but Arkivet isnt far behind. I need more time with Nattarvet.
I thought the whole album was about stuff like that, how we as a species are fuckin up the planet and stuff

Tonight I binged on some Akhlys/Nightbringer and family of bands, Wolfheart and the dude's other bands.

Man, way overhyped stuff here. Gotta clean my ear pallet with some Midnight Odyssey

Reactions: Ellestin

What happened to this band? ... I like this song better however than their previous releases put together.

i heard they dropped all pretenses at being metal, which makes them just a neo-shoegaze band i don't care about instead of a heavily distorted neo-shoegaze band i don't care about

Reactions: lurch70
i heard they dropped all pretenses at being metal, which makes them just a neo-shoegaze band i don't care about instead of a heavily distorted neo-shoegaze band i don't care about

Yeah these guys always felt like they were doing stuff for the sake of being different and I didn't buy it. I have to say this new "style" suits them better however.

it’s better but i still don’t care

it feels predictable and manufactured, i’d rather just pull out my slowdive albums for the millionth time to scratch that itch

Today I have listened to the following things:

Show No Mercy by Slayer
Senjutsu by Iron Maiden
two brand new songs from ABBA

I am sooooooo ready for this 3 day weekend.

Reactions: einride