WTF are you listening to?

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
I've been in a bigtime stoner/psych/drone/downtuned mood today...

coverufomammut08.jpg

lento_earthen.jpg

ompilgrimage.jpg

om-god-is-good.jpg

iron maiden - the final frontier

also, cannot get enough of track #1, "neptune is dead", on the latest altar of plagues album

Raventale - Bringer of heartsore
Hades - The dawn of the dying sun
Infestus - Exist
Sear Bliss - Eternal recurrence
Atlantean Kodex - The golden bough
Tribulation - The horror
Falls of Rauros - The light that dwells in rotten wood
Demonaz - March of the norse
Taake - Bjoergvin
Vinterland - My last chapter

is what I've listened to this week

Seem to be reliving my youth. Heavy spinning are:

Death- Human
Atheist- Piece of Time
Nuclear Assault - Handle With Care

Car - Tiamat "Sumerian Cry"
Computer - "All the Tiamat songs Erik posted"
Stereo - Ares Kingdom - "Incendiary"
Walkman - Primordial - "To the Nameless Dead Bonus Live CD"

hey Ken.... I saw Tool on tuesday night. great show. the tickets said there was no opening act, but when we found our seats, fucking YOB came out and did a 45 minute set. what an amazing surprise!

I listened to a cassette on a decent stereo system last night. first time in like 5-7 years, maybe more. we've been had with this digital crap, really.
even a tape had such a warm, calming sound compared to a cd ...
it was Ah Via Musicom, Eric Johnson.

hey Ken.... I saw Tool on tuesday night. great show. the tickets said there was no opening act, but when we found our seats, fucking YOB came out and did a 45 minute set. what an amazing surprise!

Yeah, I wanted to go but wasnt able to. I knew about YOB though. Fucking badass.

so YOB was alright in a bigger venue? I saw them in a fairly small place here last year and they were phenomenal! standing right beside the stage watching the guitarist was fun as hell