Can you go a day without listening to Music?

I bought a walkman a year and a half ago and for some reason I got one unable to play mp3 CDrs. When it eventually breaks down I'll surely get an mp3-player, like this or something similar. I think it's worth paying a bit extra to able to carry all your music in a convinient package which you can bring everywhere.

I've no problem going without music a few days, but I've never been without it for more time than that so I can't say what will happen in the longer run.

I think the last time I went without music was on a trip to upstate NY with family when I was 14. It was bad. Since then, I've listened to at least a LITTLe metal just about every day, and usually a lot.

I have a 20 gig iPod. It came with my Mac Powerbook for a mere 70 bucks, which made it a great deal, and having all my music with me at all time is GLORIOUS. The only problem is the crappy battery–six hours at best. But it's still quite cool.

Erik said:
santa8qo.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless.

And I don't even know what this thing is you all are talking about. I'll stick with my Sony Mega Bass cassette walkman with 40 presets for AM/FM channels. :Smug: