WTF Babymetal?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also add a huge amount of musicians from bands like Gargoyle, Galneryus, Alhambra, Sabbat, etc.: Yasushi Kuroiwa, Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, Kazuhisa Tochihara, Katsuji Kirita, Sadaki Ieda, Masaki Tachi, Yuuki Nakajima and the list goes on and on. The fact that this band got famous when Japan had such an impressive roster of bands to begin with is embarrassing.
Absolutely. I was just giving a brief sampling. The fact that Anthem, Loudness, or X aren't more internationally known than these hacks pisses me off to no end. Hell, Flied Eggs or Seikima II.

Reactions: CiG
a) Because it keeps getting bumped by sweaty anorak wearing middle-aged weirdo newbs that love Babymetal and come here and get offended when they search for them in GMD and find this thread.
b) Because the sweaty anorak wearing middle-aged weirdo newbs are very passionate about Babymetal and have come here to defend their honour until the end of time, or at the very least as long as it takes until they realise that they only have arg on their side.

They only have arg on their side because the singers have a butthole.

EDIT: Supposedly.

SERIOUSLY SIMON COWELL!? AT 2:10 LOL.

article-2123374-126AB689000005DC-891_306x423.jpg

Reactions: arg
What I find funny is that someone can praise Venom for example. They aren't even true to their concept. They have no idea the of the real meaning of the Pentagram. Babymetal have a tremendous concept behind, and it's wonderful.
Oh, but they are true to their concept. You're simply deliberately miscontruing it. Of course they have no idea about the exact occult phenomenology behind the pentagram. Their entire shtick is tongue in cheek Satanic lyrics. They never feigned to be anything more than that. They never proclaimed to have a spiritual or intellectual dedication to Satanistic philosophy or ideals. It was a gag. Their concept was to play their asses off, create the sound they wanted, not care, and use a massive, overblown Satanic gag image to top it off. If you're to going argue they didn't accomplish that, then you've reached a whole other level of stupid. Babymetal's concept is to meet sales quotas, they have no artistic mission.

You got destroyed, just take your beating like a man and accept it. Venom never pretended to be dedicated occultists or satanists and the fact that on their first album songs like "Red Light Fever" exist should make this obvious to anybody who isn't a retard or a moral pearl-clutcher.

How old are you?

29, not that it's relevant to the topic, but I can see that you're trying desperately to do anything to avoid actually addressing us.

if you have something more constructive to say, go ahead.

Ditto motherfucker. :lol:

Venom are shit because they played the part of shock rock in the metal world but you're defending Babymetal even though they're basically the fucking Wiggles for creepy metalheads who have a fetish for Asians chicks in schoolgirl outfits.

You stink.

Reactions: The Butt
Then Venom sucks more than I thought. They are impostors selling something they are not.
You seem to be suffering from an intense lack of reading comprehension. They never sold anything they weren't. They sold themselves as intense, heavy music with a tongue in cheek, satirically Satanic image. They never pretended the Satanism was real, they actively made it obvious that it wasn't. Being imposters implies they pretended to be something they weren't. Which they never did.

Reactions: CiG
And I look forward to your hateful and meaningless answers.
So meaningless that you haven't produced a single actual refutation of them once in the entire several pages you've been commenting here. Present an argument with actual substantiation of your otherwise thoroughly debunked falsities, or take your gaylord Transformers avatar and inability to supplement anything you say with facts and hike it on down the road, fucktard.

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
The pentagram is very similar to the one used in LaVeyan Satanism, but fake in some way. The are just like clowns. Babymetal are true to everything in their vision and concept. No artistic mission? ok sayonara.
HA. That architecture of the pentagram they used has no fucking bearing on any of it, you troglodyte. Either you're this dense, which I'm pretty sure even basanite isn't, or you're deliberately obfuscating the point. They aren't pretending to be real, dumbass. They let you know from the start that the Satanic image is a gag. "They are just like clowns." I don't know what to laugh at harder, the stilted English or you calling a band that invented an entire subgenre of music "clowns" as you froth over your computer screen at adolescent Japanese pop stars who've done little to nothing to innovate anything. Babymetal are true to their corporate board heads, end of line. They have no demonstrable say in their own creative process, they don't write, they don't compose, none of them even play an instrument. They are Japanese pop idols converted to metal to reach an alternate sales market for their record company.

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
Status
Not open for further replies.