WTF is going on?

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
Well since I can find no official info on this and people are being pretty vague, what is with the tour now? Have dates been cancelled or changed? More specifically, has the Oklahoma City date changed at all?

And where is this info coming from anyway?! With no official news it almost seems as if somebody was referring to Lopez' break down before the Middle Eastern portion of their tour and everybody took it to mean he had another. Or is this just some huge conspiracy to fuck with my head?

No, it's real. They played an extremely small setlist the other night....with the drum tech in place of Lopez. I wasn't there, but there are posts here that explain.....they were very apologetic. Also, Blabbermouth.net had a story about it. It's been quiet since that first show though (news wise), so no one knows what's going on. Presumably they are looking for a temp replacement, or possibly (this is me talking, no source) mulling over cancellation or reschedule.

Well...from a very reliable source...they are still planning on playing SF...I'm not sure under what circumstances (drum tech or Lopez) though...

estimate said:
How good is the drum tech? Who is he?

He wasn't bad. Who is He? He's the drum tech.

Opeth's drummer will be back as of the Seattle show or so Mikael announced in Vancouver.