Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
Is this shit for real? :zombie:

4651_cochon-500x374.jpg

2_21_052507_MonsterPig.jpg

they're real, but the pigs look way bigger due to the perspective.
My brother is into this kind of things (unknown animals, wrote 2 books about it
and builts mockups for museums and so on) and these pigs are a mix
of really big cultured pigs and wild pigs as far as I know, they're
up to 450-500kg.

In a zoo here, they got some cultured animals as well and there's a pig that weights
around 300kg, it's fucking huge, and there are way bigger pigs, just search for
Ton Pig or Big Bill, Ton Pig died 2004 and weighed around 900kg, Big Bill still holds the
world record he weighed around 1150kg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pigs

I recently saw a show about Feral Hogs and the problem they have become in the US - I found it so interesting I did a bit of research and found they really are a huge issue in some areas. The do over 50 million dollars in damage a year to farmlands in the US. Feral hogs that size are extremely rare as most run between 100 - 400 lbs, but some just get damned big over time. Wild Boars were introduced into the US (Texas) from Russia in the 1890's and have exploded in population over the years - I read that Texas now has over 2 million (yes - million) feral hogs alone and there are over 4 million in the states alone. Plus I thought this fact is a bit freakish - a female swine over her 7 - 8 year life span can produce upwards of 1000 feral piglets over that period of time - talk about getting busy!

I'd run like hell if I stumbled upon a pig that freaking big - they are damned scary bastards.

I recently saw a show about Feral Hogs and the problem they have become in the US - I found it so interesting I did a bit of research and found they really are a huge issue in some areas. The do over 50 million dollars in damage a year to farmlands in the US. Feral hogs that size are extremely rare as most run between 100 - 400 lbs, but some just get damned big over time. Wild Boars were introduced into the US (Texas) from Russia in the 1890's and have exploded in population over the years - I read that Texas now has over 2 million (yes - million) feral hogs alone and there are over 4 million in the states alone. Plus I thought this fact is a bit freakish - a female swine over her 7 - 8 year life span can produce upwards of 1000 feral piglets over that period of time - talk about getting busy!

I'd run like hell if I stumbled upon a pig that freaking big - they are damned scary bastards.

The only creature put on this earth I wouldn't willingly stick a firecracker in it's asshole, light, and lulz.

Besides a bear.. And shark.. And Richard Simmons.

Some places are actually offering hog hunting trips - no license required due to them being a huge problem. One of the few 'Roosevelt' worthy hunting trips left in the US. Supposedly some places offer spear hunting for wild boars. Now THAT takes balls.

I personally don't hunt or fish what I can't eat, but I haven't the slightest idea how long it would take me go through that amount of meat. VIKING FEAST FOR EVERY SNEAPSTER!

they're real, but the pigs look way bigger due to the perspective.
My brother is into this kind of things (unknown animals, wrote 2 books about it
and builts mockups for museums and so on) and these pigs are a mix
of really big cultured pigs and wild pigs as far as I know, they're
up to 450-500kg.

In a zoo here, they got some cultured animals as well and there's a pig that weights
around 300kg, it's fucking huge, and there are way bigger pigs, just search for
Ton Pig or Big Bill, Ton Pig died 2004 and weighed around 900kg, Big Bill still holds the
world record he weighed around 1150kg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pigs

1150 kgs ?¿

:lol: what a bigpig!