wtf?

some more wtf's
giant-rabbit.jpg

giantstingray022609.jpg

largeanimals01.jpg

Small%20Gorilla%20Rental.jpg

That Pig is the real acceptation of "wtf".

Holy crap, I shit my pants even @ a regular wild pig. They are so massive and kind of evil, and I mean EVIL!

The deal with the hogs down south is beefer hogs got loose like 50 yearsish ago, bred up with some smaller wild hogs and blam, and now you have these monsters being born. I got one in Alabama that weighed in at close to 350lbs. He took 5 rounds of 30-06....for the record, I have NEVER shot an animal more than once before this and .30-06 is hardly a pellet gun. Tuff son of a bitch. He fed my family(and several others) for the better part of a year and a half.

Because they aren't full wild boar, they taste de-f'ing-licious!!! Some have tusks, some don't. Most still have pink bellies and a lot of them have spotted hair that doesn't come in all the way. They are all mean as shit and will stomp/gore you to death if you give them the chance. After my first encounter, I changed from using a bolt action .30-06 to a semi auto AK for hunting these things. I just ran out of meat from the first a few months ago so probably sometime next fall I'll try and get another one.

The one I got had a wallow hole the size of a VW van. o_O

no way , that shit is real? Is that in the U.S.? It's like something you'd run into in Oblivion for chrissakes

Need the fucking Imperial Dragon Armor