WrathChld

Rehab is for quitters.
Mar 10, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.markcoatsworth.com
Hey everybody,

The new Woods website is finally online! Check it out here:

http://www.woodsofypres.ca

Thanks to everyone who answered my last post and helped us test this. 'Was very helpful to get some feedback from the people who'll actually be using it!

And on that note, it's entirely possible there are still more glitches with the site. If you guys could let me know of any problems that come up, that would be huge! (even if just to say it takes too damn long to load, which is a very legit concern) We only have until Friday evening to fix things, so the sooner the better.

Enjoy!

The new site design is pretty good. I really like the scrolling effect when you change from a section to another. One thing though, the font is way too small. I had a hard reading through the bio, like in this excerpt: '... and the technical death band Wetwork from Oshawa'. The 'a' in Oshawa are hard to read, 'a' looks like 's' and vice-versa.

Caged In -- try rebooting your computer and trying again. Also delete your browser cache (offline content) and reload the site. If it's still giving problems, let me know.

Anybody else think the font size is too small? I find it's just perfect over here, but I'm happy to push it up if people are having trouble reading.

I didnt know that you guys were Canadian. I just started getting into you guys last month.

Great site.

Heh actually, I just noticed a small error on the site - in the bio it names the Green Carnation/Agalloch/WoY/etc show as being the Northern Lights festival, instead of Day Of The Equinox. ;)

David Gold said:
Hey Ash - did you hear a guy came all the way from Japan to see that show? ...the Day of the Equinox one that is. :p

Sushi-eatin' crackhead! Some people spend far too much money on music. :loco:

(It was worth every damn cent!!)

Thanks for pointing this out!... yikes, how did that slip through the cracks?

Oh well, all fixed now.

AshDLS said:
Heh actually, I just noticed a small error on the site - in the bio it names the Green Carnation/Agalloch/WoY/etc show as being the Northern Lights festival, instead of Day Of The Equinox. ;)

Fantastic. A website that looks good AND is functional. It has a decent amount of info, and I quite like the lyric drop down box too :)

Good job

WrathChld said:
Anybody else think the font size is too small? I find it's just perfect over here, but I'm happy to push it up if people are having trouble reading.

I am finding the font just a tad bit small as well Wrathchild.

Great site though. I like it. :kickass:

Thanks for all the comments folks! Okay, I'm officially out of town for the entire summer, but Dave and I will be adding lots of stuff in the fall. Any suggestions, ideas, glitches, anything at all -- please send me a PM and I'll compile everything when I get back. Remember folks, this site is for you, so feedback is always appreciated!

May your summers be full of cold beer and colder black metal.