Xbox Gamertags

My tag is:

Lord Forker

Got most games, am shit at all of them, but need some friends on there because Im a loner boner...

Ah, so YOU'RE Lord Forker - I remember I was without an XBOX for like 3 months (getting it repaired :Smug: ) back in the end of '08, and when I got it back I saw a certain Lord Forker had added me with a very British voice message, and to this day I had no idea who you were (except that you were a Sneapster :D) So fuck yeah! :headbang: :lol:

Ah, so YOU'RE Lord Forker - I remember I was without an XBOX for like 3 months (getting it repaired :Smug: ) back in the end of '08, and when I got it back I saw a certain Lord Forker had added me with a very British voice message, and to this day I had no idea who you were (except that you were a Sneapster :D) So fuck yeah! :headbang: :lol:

Yeah man, sorry never actually got talking to you. I saw this thread ages ago, and just randomly added you I'll talk to ya next time we're on

everyone
buy the orange box
and replay half life 2

that is all i have done with the past 2-3 days of my life
i have been blasting through the half life series again and having brain orgasms the entire time
i find it deeply worrying and intensely humourous that last gen's best game is also this gen's best game.
just shows how much gaming is going to shit.

The True Salmon.

I really only play Left 4 Dead these days but you may be able to twist my arm into playing:

Fight Night Round 3.
Project Gotham 4.
Forza 2.
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts.
COD WAW.
GTA IV.
Street Fighter IV.
Fable II.

nuts and bolts is the shit online
shame its just shit in single player
man, what the fuck happened to banjo kazooie :(