Yaaay!! Happy day! (TiO)

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
Wellsir Twilight's finally arrived (along with 2 pieces of gum :D ) and of course it rules! Wish I hadn't spoiled so much of it though. The only tracks I didn't already hear were Church of the Machine and Sonata. Listening to it on headphones right now. I couldn't find a single track on this CD I didn't love to death if I tried! (Something surprisingly not even Divine Wings of Tragedy could accomodate)

Well now, back to work. :D

Regular and Strawberry-Watermelon!! Wooooo!! Though if they sent me any watermelon jolly ranchers they'd never hear from me again... :err:

I would like to know (if anyone here has the answer) why the record label rushed Symphony X to record and release this album.

For some reason before I actually thought this CD wouldn't be that good because of the pressure and time limits from the label. Now I'm eating my words!

In my opinion it is by far their best and most progressive release. Every single one of the songs are amazing and there is hardly ever a time i will skip a track if its on my stereo.

Tio is probably my 3rd or 4th favorite SymX releases... V is my favorite and most progressive... and Odyssey my 2nd favorite... then I can't decide between Divine Wings and Twilight... both great albums...

Three of my most favorite SX songs are in this album; Smoke and Mirrors, Church of the Machine and Through the Looking Glass (which is one of the most underated SX songs from what I've heard), amazingly performed in the LOTEOF live album. I heard that parts of the missing eipc track (named as the album's title?) was incorporated on what is now known as V (The New Mythology Suite). So I'm sure we've already heard what was left on the album, however, I think it would have been cool to be able to listen to it as a single piece.

I like Twilight just as much as Divine Wings; and they're both very definitely better than V. As for where the Odyssey fits in in all this; it's hard to guage as I like it a lot. Personally, The Damnation Game is my favorite though. Criminally underrated brillance.:cool: