Yay!

BellaNoche

Jul 1, 2003
Massachusetts
www.myspace.com
I got my cd's in yesterday! only one was out of stock. it was Opeth-Blackwater Park the double disk set. BUT i got in Charon-Tearstained, and Opeth-Morningrise. im so happy.

im going to see Opeth tomorrow night too. :D

BellaNoche said:
I got my cd's in yesterday! only one was out of stock. it was Opeth-Blackwater Park the double disk set. BUT i got in Charon-Tearstained, and Opeth-Morningrise. im so happy.

im going to see Opeth tomorrow night too. :D

yeah, it's going to be a kickass show at lupos. i'm gonna be right in the front for opeth and porcupine tree!

well ive heard that blackwater park is like their worst album so its not a big loss. i personaly found it pretty goddamn boring.
-neal

I still haven't seen them yet, they were at metalfest this year but i had to go before they came on (i can't drive yet). And i'm definitely gonna need to pick up blackwater park or possibly morningrise.

heh, yeah. just look for some tall guy with long hair and a chin goatee that's wearing a plain black shirt. that'd be me. im gonna try to meet opeth afterwards.

-iLluSiON- said:
heh, yeah. just look for some tall guy with long hair and a chin goatee that's wearing a plain black shirt. that'd be me. im gonna try to meet opeth afterwards.

goatee and black t-shirt. well that narrows it down. haha. well i was there. as soon as i get my pictures developed ill post them.

i got to meet them last night and stupid me was in awe so bad that i didnt get to take a picture with Mikael or Peter. Then they disapeared. BUT i did take pics with the two Martins. i was so excited. Martin Lopez kissed my hand. *blushes* haha im such a dork. well this is what i was wearing maybe you seen me, i had on a black tank top and jeans. i have two tattoos one on my right bicep and one on my left wrist. and i have long black curly hair.

I have a few bootlegs of them. They're pretty sweet and flawless live. Have fun at the show.

Oh and Lupos is an amazing Venue it's very very cool. It's gonna be a long night considering they are a private club and go as long as they want haha. Just imagine seeign Sentenced, Dark Tranquility, Killswitch Engage, and In Flames there, it went till like 1:30-2.

ShadowOfFire said:
I have a few bootlegs of them. They're pretty sweet and flawless live. Have fun at the show.

Oh and Lupos is an amazing Venue it's very very cool. It's gonna be a long night considering they are a private club and go as long as they want haha. Just imagine seeign Sentenced, Dark Tranquility, Killswitch Engage, and In Flames there, it went till like 1:30-2.

Yeah, that show was kickass. DT blew the place up. It was outstanding... one of the best shows I've ever went to.

Hell yeah I hear ya. I meant 4/5 members of Killswitch Engage there and Brian Fair of Shadows Fall, if you don't know he was that guy with the wicked long dreads. I just recently saw In Flames again they changed their song line up to what I thought was better but they played more of the older stuff at the Lupos show which I liked better too so idk.