Worst opeth album and worst song????

ChrisAHC

The (Un)Linear Scaffold
Apr 24, 2004
I'm pretty new to opeth and ive only got deliverance and blackwater park so im not in a very good position to say whats their worst, though i prefered blackwater park to deliverance.

@ alex78 - i quite liked by the pain i see in others apart from the drawn out ending which is annoying

Deliverance is the worst, IMO.. Orchid second worst.. but they're still great albums nonetheless. Damnation is great, but so different from the others they can't really be compared.

Blackwater Park, Still Life and MAYH are my favs..

Deathwhisperedalullaby said:
There is no bad opeth album or song. Only the TRUE Opeth fans could tell ya. Every Opeth song has the same dedication and heart in it, all the songs rock.

I guess mikael and peter couldnt be considered "true" opeth fans...for they claim to despise the night and the silent water. :Smug:

Whinger.

BWP is my least favorite album, and Bleak is my most hated track. Never had I skipped an Opeth track before hearing that monstrosity.

god u r such a noob there r no bad opeth songs they r all da best songs in da world OPETH FOREAVR

FIrstly..
" I guess mikael and peter couldnt be considered "true" opeth fans...for they claim to despise the night and the silent water." HAHHAHAHAHA so true they do hate some songs

Least liked album would be deliverence but i still rate it very high on my list only because a few tracks are drowning for example "deliverence" itself had a cool ending riff but i dont think i needed to hear it that many times