YEAH DETRIOT!!!!!!

JenniferLynn

AKA Irish
Sep 26, 2004
Sterling VA
Any hockey fans here??

Anyone else not a Red Wings fan but couldn't stomach the thought of seeing Cindy winning the Cup so you practically pulled your hair out, praying to the hockey gods that the Pens wouldn't score again in that last 1:23???

I LOVED seeing the Cup hoisted on Pens' home ice - by the Red Wings... and then getting to see Cindy practically cry in the after game interview - he whined alot all season, why stop now?? And no matter what the refs did to help out Buttman's boys, the Pens still couldn't finish the job (they had a horrid 2nd period last night)...

Congrats to Ketti for the Conn Smythe, and even more so to Drake who's been in the league for 15 years and got handed the Cup by Lindstrom which is a big deal...

I will give mad ass props to Fleury - that boy is f'n STELLAR; he's the only reason it went to a game 6.. 55 saves is just flat out sick...

Us NHL fans got the Awards on the 12th, the draft on the 21st - 22nd and then we'll enter withdrawals until we start getting a bit of news on the rookie n' minor league'er camps for guys trying to make the team in August...

Come on October!!!! GO CAPS!!!!!!!

The only thing better would to have BEATEN the Caps on the way to the Finals. Oh that's right you'll couldn't get past the Flyers.

Blechhhhhhhhh!! Booooooooooooooooo

Hate the Wings!!! Heres to hoping the Sharks can compete with them next season!!!!

Bear

Excuse me, pardon me, coming through...

letsgoredwingsac3.gif

TIME FOR MY CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE!!! If you're going downtown tomorrow, let me know. Look for a long haired freaky people in a very old, very worn out and very shrunken McCarty jersey.

\m/ \m/

Not a Wings fan but clearly they were the best team throughout this NHL season. I'm not surprised they are the champs. That was a heck of an ending to that game last night though, especially when the Penguins scored that second goal and the ensuing mayhem that almost led to them scoring the tying goal. I was on the edge of my seat for those closing moments for sure!

Woohoo!

I was stuck at work during EVERY game in this series (fucking job), but I did get to see the last 1:30 or so of this game.

I was glued to my TV. I'm glad the Wings won. The Penguins are proving to be a major promising team, I won't be surprised if they become giants in hockey in the coming years. Fleury seems on his way to being one of the biggest goalie names.

While rooting for the Pens, the Wings were clearly the better team. The Pitt coaching staff should be scolded, as Babcock completely schooled them in managing the matchups. Just glad the games were close and exciting to watch, which is good for the NHL overall.

Although it will be a few years yet, the Chi-town Blackhawks are finally getting their shit together and will be a force again. You have been warned...

I left on vacation right after game 2 and didn't see or hear one thing about the playoffs while I was away. I was in Europe, so the only sport I heard anything about was soccer. So I didn't find out until yesterday morning who won. Wohoo!! Awesome. Wish I could have seen the games though...

Bryan316 - nice pics!!

I left on vacation right after game 2 and didn't see or hear one thing about the playoffs while I was away. I was in Europe, so the only sport I heard anything about was soccer. So I didn't find out until yesterday morning who won. Wohoo!! Awesome. Wish I could have seen the games though...

Bryan316 - nice pics!!

Ooops. I assumed you knew or I would have said something, what with the "Congrats Red Wings" signs at the airport! Sorry!

That sweater NEEDS to be retired. Far too shrunk after 15 years, and far too FAT to fit into it anymore. Heh heh.

So I'm trying to decide who's name to get on my new white jersey, and also who to get on my red jersey. So far, my pics are getting a big ol' jean-jacket style OZZY patch, and put it on the back with the 30 underneath it, then go get some flames airbrushed at the bottom of the jersey. Heh heh.

Also for consideration, Kronwall the Krippler, Holmstrom and DRAAAAAPES!!! Most likely, Draper will be next in line. \m/ The One Dollar Man deserves it!

large_RedWingsTopPhoto.jpg