Yeah, I was "THAT" guy.......

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Even though I said it should not be done, I broke the rule.
I wore a shirt of the band I was going to see.

Some of you saw me Saturday and gave me much deserved shit for it, but for those who didn't, I was the guy in the crowd with the NOVEMBERS DOOM shirt.......

So yes, it can be said, Jasonic was "THAT" guy!!!

Even though I said it should not be done, I broke the rule.
I wore a shirt of the band I was going to see.

Funny part is that I had one of my Novembers Doom shirts on all day Saturday when we went downtown and to Metal Haven. Then, right before I went to the venue, I decided to change my shirt, just because of YOU!

I have way too many ND shirts!!! But not only am I a fan, but the artwork rules!:headbang:

Funny part is that I had one of my Novembers Doom shirts on all day Saturday when we went downtown and to Metal Haven. Then, right before I went to the venue, I decided to change my shirt, just because of YOU!

I have way too many ND shirts!!! But not only am I a fan, but the artwork rules!:headbang:

Hahaha!! Awesome.
And you know me, if I wasn't wearing my ND shirt, and you were, I probably would have given you crap for it!!!

Travis Smith does great work indeed.

I think that rule is silly. The idea of metalheads getting all up in arms about the way a person dresses goes against the whole ideology, IMO. Since when are metalheads concerned with what a person wears?

In short, I wear shirts for the bands I go to see too (if I have that band shirt.)

I don't see what the big deal is myself, either... I just normally wear the same shirt (my Black Sabbath WSOSFRAR one) to any concert I go to. No reason to get all my shirts covered in sweat and beer and smoke...

On second thought...

Exactly - there is nothing wrong with supporting the bands by wearing a shirt to their show.

Stupid rule popularized by a stupid movie, if I'm not mistaken.

Haha, so I did see you then, I guess. Though there were a lot of guys in ND shirts.

There were????
I mean, I did see a young child in a kiddie Pale Haunt shirt.
(One of the cutest things ever was when Bob, Vito, and I were watching Martyr, he came up and asked for Vito's autograph!)

There were????
I mean, I did see a young child in a kiddie Pale Haunt shirt.
(One of the cutest things ever was when Bob, Vito, and I were watching Martyr, he came up and asked for Vito's autograph!)

I may have just not been paying attention, but it was mostly logo shirts, and it may have all just been the guys from the band... But I saw quite a few ND logo shirts.