yes i am

This thread is nothing without this:
RickRoll.gif

That is an animal of the Brazilian fauna, called "anta". Calling someone an "anta" is a minor insult, meaning "dumb" or "slow witted". Just a little cultural fact for you.

Hi, Leo:wave:

Is that so? Then they should probably change loltapir.com, where I got it from, to lolanta.com, right? That sounds like an airline website.

To the Helloween hater above, I never listen to them anymore, but the name sticked.
Also, I can't help but sing along furiously when someone quotes their lyrics.
Also, YES I AM, I AM, YES I AM

PERFECT

WAAAH

holy fuck. I'm watching House, 4th season tp 14th and I just need to share this, and I know at least KilllerGon likes that show.

First, the limo trip. Wow.
And now the elevator scene. And Wilson's face. I am laughing my fucking guts out here.
Anyone want them?

holy fuck. I'm watching House, 4th season tp 14th and I just need to share this, and I know at least KilllerGon likes that show.

First, the limo trip. Wow.
And now the elevator scene. And Wilson's face. I am laughing my fucking guts out here.
Anyone want them?

I'm catching up with House. :kickass:

Dunno about that episode though. I recently saw the season finale and it was great.

So I saw Dark Tranquillity on friday, and they absolutely ruled, and Mikael Stanne is tiny and small and yet growls like a bear.

Dude, you miss Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden, Helloween and Gamma Ray... and then you go to Dark Tranquility?

fag! :lol: