Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that man has some testicular fortitude....yet another reason why opeth are the hardest working band on the planet....i know one thing for sure, he has support and encouragement through the roof...best of luck martin...and thank you

jinks said:
for fucks sakes lol... missing vancouver by a day!! they ahvent even plyed here yet but they make it sound like they already did!!@$@!$@$#$%^#$^

Doh is the seattle show sold out?!
ticketmaster.com says it's not.

@Rjbeals - Every venue I have been in for Opeth, large or small, requires you to have a photo pass. Unless you are able to sneak a disposable in (they search you) AND are not caught taking pictures with it. You can take pics afterward outside, though. They don't mind much. ;)

@JoeVice - "testicular fortitude"... LMFHAO! That was classic. :headbang:

Certainly bittersweet news. To us Edmonton fans anyway. good luck Martin. We must help Opeth in their time of need. :D

Ah... poop.

Oh well, acoustic Opeth is better than no Opeth at all... Did they play "Ending Credits" anywhere else? Seeing that done live would be quite heavenly... :D

Stoked ain't the word! Any of you who are at the San Diego show might see me roll up in a black "Lopez Fucking Rules!" shirt.

Canadian fans, I truly believe that the band will make it up to you. In fact, when they do, I'd like to head there and check out what should be some epic sets.

Risquit said:
Stoked ain't the word! Any of you who are at the San Diego show might see me roll up in a black "Lopez Fucking Rules!" shirt.
haha what? i will be at the SD show and i'll looking for Lopez Fucking Rulez dude ;)

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I really really really hope they reschedule for us...