YES

Close to the Edge is overrated, but still an amazing album. Does anyone think Going for the One is extremely underrated? I think it should get more recognition than it does, as it seems to be a very strong record by them, considering what they turned into afterwards...

...What was this thread about again?

Overrated? Come, on, man! Still, I agree that Going for the One is underrated, as well as Drama and Relayer IMO. (Yes, Drama. It was surprisingly good for the Buggles!)

I just find myself constantly imagining some dude speaking abnormally loud and saying stuff like Mickel and Long Times No Nothings and can't help myself from laughing. But I have to admit the best of this dude is behind us.

I kind of like to imagine this guy in an orchard or forest somewhere wearing corpsepaint and all the good ol' immortal clothes/armor whatever the hell it was, running around the forest at night eating little animals screaming "I AM BLAK METALS REBEL!".

I kind of like to imagine this guy in an orchard or forest somewhere wearing corpsepaint and all the good ol' immortal clothes/armor whatever the hell it was, running around the forest at night eating little animals screaming "I AM BLAK METALS REBEL!".

Exactly!
This is why we need to keep this Thread alive, plus it's got the Yes (band) side to it...
My favortie album is Fragile but this is almost the only stuff i really know about them. I should check out Close to the Edge I guess!

That call of the wintermoon-vid is serious BLAK METALS SHIT!
Why doesn't Mickel dress like them, gottverdammt.