Yesssss!

I just wanted to let you know that the band did not split up (someone was thinking about this... ) and a new album will be in stores later in the year, maybe already in the coming months...

I've also known something about the new record... just wait another couple of months or so and you'll even know! There is someone who's already listened to the new songs and told me how Novembre sounds!!! Should be out in June, hopefully... can't tell you more for the time being... Well, Morning, my friend, I'll tell only to you in pvt, okay :D ?!?

sweet wildhoney! :) :) :) As I was reading through your reply, I was a little afraid that you wouldn't reveal me the news, but now I'm a lot happy :) :) :)

Now I just need to be awake when you come online, with these sleep-times changes, it's been a lot difficult to manage that :)

By the way, how was anathema's gig? did you ever meet "them" ?

Cheers! :devil: :Smokedev: :Shedevil: :hotjump: :devil:

Aaaaa, great, great, great!! Finally a sign :hotjump: :hotjump:
I'm so impatiently waiting for the new record.. I'm sure the songs are more breath-taking than ever!
To everyone that is closer involved: please, say something, give us a hint :yell:

I'm gonna attend the gig of AnathemA and Porcupine Tree tomorrow only in Rome.
Couldn't spend the long week-end in Rome and couldn't go today even in Milan for the first date of the Italian tour.
I'll tell you in the next few days, but it seems that AnathemA's gonna play about 45 minutes or at least I heard that in Cracovia they played this time.

Yes, to my regret Anathema played only about 40 min when I saw them on Thursday with Porcupine Tree here in Munich. Too short, but it was great nevertheless, and they played one new song.. :Spin:

I used to think of Hare Kiri, but now I know some of the news...still not officially confirmed, so I wont state them in public (not only for this reason, but also because the person who told me these news, asked me not to reveal them)

Drynwhyl: I once landed in your personal site accidentally, you've very cute! :D