Yesssss!

Just to cum back for a while to the gig of AnathemA, they playex approx. one hour (any new song in Rome) and here is the play-list:

SHROUD OF FALSE
FRAGILE DREAMS
BALANCE
CLOSER
LOST CONTROL
RELEASE
ONE LAST GOODBYE
JUDGEMENT/PANIC
FLYING
COMFORTABLY NUMB

Was quite short, but great; the club was horrible instead... Security also took the battery of my camera and couldn't shot any picture during the gig, nor with the guys from the band, what a pity :/

The new record in vynil? I have no idea... release date, June or September, isn't sure yet.

you are all very cruel... toying so with us poor sods who can't hear the news... how will I be able sleep at night now? seriously i've been waiting for some friggin' news for a lifetime it seems...
oh well, I'll go back and listen to the new dredg album...

Should be out in September only... that's what Giuseppe told me when I met in Rome for the gig of Klimt 1918... hope it's gonna be a nice way to celebrate the end of summer holidays! I have some good news... but I just want to wait that the new album is over or that however there is something official written in the net from the band itself, you never know...

Wildhoney said:
I met Giuseppe at the Gods of Metal here in Italy last week-end and he confirmed me again that the new album should be out between Septmber and October.

Hellyeah!

Taken directly from the official dreamsite

NOVEMBRE is almost back!!!
After a long silence the band is ready to return with a new album which is scheduled for October 2005, recorded at Finnvox Studios (Fin).
An European tour is being arranged for the end of this year.
The band have also left their old label to join the legendary Peaceville Records.

Stay tuned for more news!!!