Yet Another Free iLok PodFarm Test (+synthmaster!)

Your tone is definately better man! I just wanted to try something other than Treadplate.

Synthmaster is one of like 3 free RTAS plug-ins on the planet haha. Yea, you feed it MIDI within your DAW. I think it was designed by a bunch of Japanese dudes so it's got some really cool "suuuuup-ah eurobeat" type sounds.

http://www.kv331audio.com/downloads.aspx

EDIT: I totally lied these guys are not Japanese at all- that's what I get for making broad generalizations based on weird sounding last names...

Thanks guys! So I wasn't the only person that thought those synths must have been designed by Japanese video game enthusiasts haha...

Podfarm was just Spinal Puppet with gain at like 40, presence maxed and a little bit of extra EQs pushing the highs- really nothing special or complicated. Treadplate cab, 57 off-axis. In retrospect I probably could have done without the EQ, it's a little bit fizzy. Synth was something like "Lead with Flange and Echo" under the Biyikoglu sound presets in Synthmaster Free. Bass is the Colossus library bass "Fat Rock Pick" through the "Rock" amp in Podfarm- don't think I changed anything there, maybe a little extra gain. Drums are also from Colossus but with Behindert's kick and snare sample.

hey man..i tried settings that you share of spinal puppet but it doesn't sound well..can you share the exact patch please and maybe post processing?i like that sound and it's the first time that i like the sound of spinal puppet amp sim..thank you very much man...