Yet Another Newbie...

Nemesis_lxix said:
Hey there ,welcome back !

I am still moving around from town to town between home and uni.
Still too busy with the studies and I am also planning for Christmas.

I am also working on a friends project on a site/forum and started posting in a couple of other boards too.

Hope to talk to you soon ! :kickass:

Wow, looks like you are really busy.....so your university is not in the town where you live?

I have a lot to do myself, but I don´t really make plans for christmas yet, it is to early for me....will be the same shit like every year.

See you soon.

Hey, mighty Thoth, who are these old ugly guys in your signature? :cry: In the beginning I could recognize some of them like Beethoven, but I would really like to know who are these two last guys?

hey what's up everybody im new here....
im from morocco and i speak 3 language french,spanish and english im learning it in the ALC American language centre
me llamo senor Anouar...yo soy de nacionalidad moroki it means my name is Anouar and im morroccan...pff i think spanish i very hard to learn
mais contrairement le francais est facile a apprendre allé je vous laisse a tout a l heure

agonija said:
Wow, looks like you are really busy.....so your university is not in the town where you live?

I have a lot to do myself, but I don´t really make plans for christmas yet, it is to early for me....will be the same shit like every year.

See you soon.

No,I live 200-220 km away from my university:loco: .Here is a picture
It’s a part of the stupid educational system for each city to have different universities and you get to pick the one you are interested in by taking into account just your final mark form school and not the place you live.:erk:

I am starting to plan my Christmas as of next week.I will call my friend to see if we are still on for that trip and decide what to do.My best wishes of have a good time yourself too :kickass:

Cheerzzz:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

necromancy said:
Educational System sucks.. (I am telling it as a teacher..)

Your smiley is awesome Nemesis_lxix.. Looks like some Turkish men :p )
Wow ! *wolf haul* HA000000000lllllllllllll…….!!!!
You avatars keep getting cuter and cuter by the post !!!!!!!!

Because of the mustache ?:lol:
Judjing by the Turkish people I have seen on tv shows,I think they are the only cases of young people growing a mustache.
Here mostly the elders have ‘em,probably it is not cool :lol:
The smiley is a typical bad-ass dude cutting gyros :lol:

agonija said:
Hey, mighty Thoth, who are these old ugly guys in your signature? :cry: In the beginning I could recognize some of them like Beethoven, but I would really like to know who are these two last guys?
Alban Berg
Arvo Part

Alban Berg
Arvo Part

Alban Berg is a composer or? I think I´ve ordered some of his records for my brother in Croatia, because my brother is a professional musician....I often have to order some records for him from some composers I´ve never heard of....because he doesn´t get them in Croatia.

Educational system sucks in Germany too....it becomes more and more a question of money.....if you don´t have enough money you can´t afford a good education for yourself or your children.

Very nice avatar Necromancy, but you look so serious on that pic.....

Alban Berg is a composer or? I think I´ve ordered some of his records for my brother in Croatia, because my brother is a professional musician....I often have to order some records for him from some composers I´ve never heard of....because he doesn´t get them in Croatia.

Yes Berg was a composer. He was Schoenberg's student and the best of the twelve tone composers. His violin concerto may be the best violin concerto ever written.

Wow ! *wolf haul* HA000000000lllllllllllll…….!!!!
You avatars keep getting cuter and cuter by the post !!!!!!!!

Hihihi.. Thanx ;)

Because of the mustache ?:lol:
Judjing by the Turkish people I have seen on tv shows,I think they are the only cases of young people growing a mustache.
Here mostly the elders have ‘em,probably it is not cool :lol:
The smiley is a typical bad-ass dude cutting gyros :lol:

Ooow.. I hate people with moustache.. Especially the younger ones.. Moustache with a beard is appreciated.

Educational system sucks in Germany too....it becomes more and more a question of money.....if you don´t have enough money you can´t afford a good education for yourself or your children.
Ohh.. Same things are all around the world then... Here are public schools and private schools of 11 years consisting of a primary and middle school degree in the first 8 years and a highschool degree in the following 3 years.. There are also Public universities and private universities. If you go to public ones, you cannot expect to get a good education.. And the private ones are expensive. But you can get a well-education. :erk:

Very nice avatar Necromancy, but you look so serious on that pic.....
:Smokin: :p

Education here consists of 4 parts.
The first 6 years of primary school,then 3 years of “middle” school,then 3 more of high school and according the final score you hit on the examinations you get to go to university.

Unis have different score “limits” according to profession and location so basically all those who failed to score a high enough degree are forced to spend 4-5 years in an other town (like me).

Public school doesn’t teach you shit and most of the students attending also do additional lessons just to keep up.for the last grade of high school which was critical for getting into uni I used to wake up at 7.00 and went to school until 2.00 and then 4-6 more hours for additional lessons plus homework for both.
Private schools are only attended by the elite but all students are doing well.so,well that its almost too hard to believe there isn’t something dirty going on.

The unis are all public and there are also some additional private schools for lees important education (like hairdressing,painting and all that).
At the moment student are protesting coz the government is trying to create private unis and this means that I am never gonna have a job.

In other word,thing keep getting better and better.

We are really doing a great job keeping this thread alive, don’t wee ! :lol: