YLE 2006 DVD

wildchild_mk

Crazy Hatebreeder!
Sep 27, 2006
Argentina
Well I have the luck that my boyfriend gave me the YLE 2006 DVD, and I was so excited! I had never seen CoB alive, and they're great!
I was wondering, have you seen this show? Did you like it?

And of course they must have more DVD's...

Um, I know yer new, but you're not some doe-eyed child, are you?!?

This CoB DVD that's to be released soon IS THEIR FIRST AND ONLY DVD.

Sure, there's pirated shit on youtube and google video.. but bad quality, and once this DVD comes out, I'll never have to watch those fucking things again!
Plus the special/bonus features are gonna pwn major ass!

Heartless_Name said:
Um, I know yer new, but you're not some doe-eyed child, are you?!?

This CoB DVD that's to be released soon IS THEIR FIRST AND ONLY DVD.

Sure, there's pirated shit on youtube and google video.. but bad quality, and once this DVD comes out, I'll never have to watch those fucking things again!
Plus the special/bonus features are gonna pwn major ass!

Oh, forgive me for not-knowing that, that's why I'm asking, to know.

Why are everybody here so agresive ¬¬ I just want to talk with some CoB fans, is that so bad?

Fetzer said:
Man, it was a WTF like WTF Where the hell did he got it.

Oh... sorry =_=

Well, my boyfriend bought (is that the right word...? Well, the past from "buy") it on a rock store in my city... I don't know so much about the collections, so I was asking. Of course is not original... but it has some good quality.

Heartless_Name said:
LOL, sorry, we are a bit snappy, comes from dealing with assholes on a regular basis, I apologize.

Well, I'm not an asshole, or at least I try not to be one... just want to chat, man, just that. Knowing people, knowing things from CoB... just that.

wildchild_mk said:
Well, I'm not an asshole, or at least I try not to be one... just want to chat, man, just that. Knowing people, knowing things from CoB... just that.

I didn't say you were one, and I apologized, that's the best you're gonna get from me! :loco:

YLE 2006? I'v never heard of it. They've had short instructional videos you can find at youtubes and there is the IN your Face and TL&S dvd. BUt that's it.

wildchild_mk said:
Well I have the luck that my boyfriend gave me the YLE 2006 DVD, and I was so excited! I had never seen CoB alive, and they're great!
I was wondering, have you seen this show? Did you like it?

And of course they must have more DVD's...

You probably mean the Nosturi 2005 gig in Helsinki. It was shown on a Finnish TV-channel called Yle.

And no, I didn't really like it. The sounds were bad, ridiculous typos in song names etc. I guess it was ok, but I've seen much better ones. And the release is 100% unofficial. Even Yle never released it as DVD. So far it has been on TV and radio.

Nikotiini said:
Sounds like someone is stealing and making money off of COB...

tisk tisk...
:erk:

and your boyfriend should be shot for funding these criminals

And you should be shot just for saying stupid things :lol: