YLE 2006 DVD

wildchild_mk said:
Finally someone!
Yes, it may be that. It's like a MTV channel, isn't it?

It's not a musicchannel, it's their national channel or whatever you call it.

wildchild_mk said:
Finally someone!
Yes, it may be that. It's like a MTV channel, isn't it?

No, it's just a regular TV channel where they show most of the time programs that are aimed for older people (and sometimes old movies) without commercial breaks. They just have a feature called Yle Live sometimes showing different bands live.

HAHA! Your boyfriend paid for something free, that's illegal and on the net, way to be ripped off. AAAAAND

While we're on the subject of this nosturi gig, could anyone post the translation of alexi and roope's convo at the beginning??? Maybe some of our finnish friends could help us out?

Heartless_Name said:
HAHA! Your boyfriend paid for something free, that's illegal and on the net, way to be ripped off. AAAAAND

While we're on the subject of this nosturi gig, could anyone post the translation of alexi and roope's convo at the beginning??? Maybe some of our finnish friends could help us out?

Do you want only the stuff at the beginning? Well, they were just explaining how it's always somehow more exciting to be playing in Helsinki since it's their home town and filled with friends and "rock cops":lol: Altough they've been playing at much bigger venues for example in Japan and so on...

skebaa said:
Do you want only the stuff at the beginning? Well, they were just explaining how it's always somehow more exciting to be playing in Helsinki since it's their home town and filled with friends and "rock cops":lol: Altough they've been playing at much bigger venues for example in Japan and so on...

Have you ever translated what Alexi says on the Finnish documentary about him?? It's about his guitar playing and I can't even understand it. :erk:

<-Warheart-> said:
Have you ever translated what Alexi says on the Finnish documentary about him?? It's about his guitar playing and I can't even understand it. :erk:

Dude...You are talking about finnish. One of the most difficult languages ever:) But i know the documentary yeah...I could translate it at some point for you but i dont have much time now...Maybe tomorrow.

skebaa said:

You rock man! Thanks... If there's more to be translated then sure, go ahead but thanks just the same! I appreciate it!