YLE 2006 DVD

Zarok666 said:
You don't see much of Roope in the shower tho. But there's another scene of him where you can see Roope's naked ass. Ah yeah, and you can also see Alexi's penis in another scene. There's also a scene of Alexi and Janne kissing each other (dunno if they use their tongues but it seems so).

Haha.

Bringer: I'm not a troll! I usually stay on topic for a while. Then when Alexi is brought up, i say something but by that time the topic will already be off topic. and i think Janne and ALexi kissing is hot.

The Bringer said:
Why? I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. What is the difference between looking in the mirror and see your own penis and watching a DVD seeing another man's penis? They should be relatively the same...

ok i meant the kissing....

I can just tell there's going to be another fucking 5000 "omg alexi is ghey" threads after this comes out. :erk:

Zarok666 said:
You don't see much of Roope in the shower tho. But there's another scene of him where you can see Roope's naked ass. Ah yeah, and you can also see Alexi's penis in another scene. There's also a scene of Alexi and Janne kissing each other (dunno if they use their tongues but it seems so).

The Behemoth DVD (Crush Fukk Create) have lot's of male nudity, and even some halfway cencored sex in the tourbus. This kind of shit is only fucking rock'n roll :D Will be funny to see the kiddies go "omg COB are naked" anyway :lol:

<-Warheart-> said:
I can just tell there's going to be another fucking 5000 "omg alexi is ghey" threads after this comes out. :erk:

No kidding.......but of course Alexi isn't gay. He's just having fun, doing stupid things trying to experience new things. LOL

-Unhallowed- said:
The Behemoth DVD (Crush Fukk Create) have lot's of male nudity, and even some halfway cencored sex in the tourbus. This kind of shit is only fucking rock'n roll :D Will be funny to see the kiddies go "omg COB are naked" anyway :lol:

LOL just like the Sum 41 dvd

Lady_Laiho said:
No kidding.......but of course Alexi isn't gay. He's just having fun, doing stupid things trying to experience new things. LOL

Yeah experiencing the art of man to man kissing....

Heartless_Name said:
Um, I know yer new, but you're not some doe-eyed child, are you?!?

This CoB DVD that's to be released soon IS THEIR FIRST AND ONLY DVD.

Sure, there's pirated shit on youtube and google video.. but bad quality, and once this DVD comes out, I'll never have to watch those fucking things again!
Plus the special/bonus features are gonna pwn major ass!

Yeah not that anyone cares about Mr COB torrent downloader here! You're dictating about DVDs when you're talking about downloading pirate COB shit? GTF outta here.

Lady_Laiho said:
OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG!!!!!!!!! We're goona see Alexi naked!!! YAY, so i don't have to wait to fuck him to see him naked. I'm gonna see him when that dvd comes out!! OMG, i only wonder. *drools* OMG, I'm going to faint when i see Alexi. LOL, Alexi and Janne are kissing again????! Damn, they must love each other. LOL Alexi and Janne are togethr!

You are one weird fucker.