YLE 2006 DVD

hahaha all you people are making fun of the poor girl when english isnt her first language. at least she's trying.

<-Warheart-> said:
Janne gets naked on the bus and you see Roope in the shower.

You don't see much of Roope in the shower tho. But there's another scene of him where you can see Roope's naked ass. Ah yeah, and you can also see Alexi's penis in another scene. There's also a scene of Alexi and Janne kissing each other (dunno if they use their tongues but it seems so).

Why? I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. What is the difference between looking in the mirror and see your own penis and watching a DVD seeing another man's penis? They should be relatively the same...

i think this "YLE 2006 DVD" is somekind of bootleg. In finnish tv channel yle, they aired one Children of bodom gig at last year(?) and i think it was nosturi's gig. and it was proshot.

OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG!!!!!!!!! We're goona see Alexi naked!!! YAY, so i don't have to wait to fuck him to see him naked. I'm gonna see him when that dvd comes out!! OMG, i only wonder. *drools* OMG, I'm going to faint when i see Alexi. LOL, Alexi and Janne are kissing again????! Damn, they must love each other. LOL Alexi and Janne are togethr!

First, you are the worst troll ever. I don't know how you can repeat yourself over and over and never actually stop to question yourself weither what you do is healthy or not.

Lady_Laiho said:
Damn, they must love each other. LOL Alexi and Janne are togethr!

You should be "jealous" of this.

Lady_Laiho said:
OMFG, OMFG, OMFG, OMFG!!!!!!!!! We're goona see Alexi naked!!! YAY, so i don't have to wait to fuck him to see him naked. I'm gonna see him when that dvd comes out!! OMG, i only wonder. *drools* OMG, I'm going to faint when i see Alexi. LOL, Alexi and Janne are kissing again????! Damn, they must love each other. LOL Alexi and Janne are togethr!
Calm down...

I can already hear that some gentlemen here started their flaming engines... Have a nice time on the board!

Zarok666 said:
You don't see much of Roope in the shower tho. But there's another scene of him where you can see Roope's naked ass. Ah yeah, and you can also see Alexi's penis in another scene. There's also a scene of Alexi and Janne kissing each other (dunno if they use their tongues but it seems so).

LOL!