Yo fucks! I was wondering what do you guys think of this shit?

Dude, where's your sense of "humour" anyway? Not meaning the """""HUMOUR""""" was meant to be HILARIOUS. Geez. :D Snare is a totally slam i agree. But still sounds quite good to my own ear though :)

btw, when you think someone is attacking you by anyhow, before your dipers get wet of goo, better be sure that you are not just a doll fuck that doesn't understand a minor stupid joke.

EDIT: PEACE OUT

yeah the drum writing can be better.. snare dosent sound the best
Imo the bass sound can sound alot more with balls and big then what it is now..

guitars sound nice tho :)

btw, when you think someone is attacking you by anyhow, before your dipers get wet of goo, better be sure that you are not just a doll fuck that doesn't understand a minor stupid joke.

Dude fuck you, you can't come onto this forum stirring up shit like this and expect people to react positively.

I had the same exact reaction - "who's this douchebag calling us 'fucks'?" Now I know!

You must have 1,000+ posts before you can call anyone a fuck...got it you fuck!!! :lol:

Haha, I've got 1000+ posts now, so I have a license to swear :lol:

But seriously, I avoided this thread because of the title, I don't mind being called a fuck if its by Lasse, or one of the big guns on here, but someone with less than 60 posts... just change the title and you will get more useful posts man!

You don't mention anything specific about what you're after.. so, you'll get 'fucks' comments.
also: try to use something like dropbox because the metalheadz in here likes to load the songs up in winamp with their favorite equalizer-presetz!!

Aaah! I didn't realize the that 50hz sub thing till know! Thanks, and i already apologized the topic, it again was a joke that apparently only my douche humour did understand. Again, sorry.

Could the boom come from a bad kick sample by anyhow? My subwoofer ain't too fancy...

Aaah! I didn't realize the that 50hz sub thing till know! Thanks, and i already apologized the topic, it again was a joke that apparently only my douche humour did understand. Again, sorry.

Could the boom come from a bad kick sample by anyhow? My subwoofer ain't too fancy...

Well.. Looks like its time for you to make a new account, seeing that everything thinks you are a douche.. maybe come back with a not so douchey sense of humor.

Tons of boominess... just slap 50hz down in the mix... Guitar's sound like you boosted the mids pretty good... I like the guitar tone bass needs some more balls it needs some 2khz or so for some slap in it...

Well.. Looks like its time for you to make a new account, seeing that everything thinks you are a douche.. maybe come back with a not so douchey sense of humor.

Well, i think everyone understood that it was a joke and made their opionions straight to me? Since you guys don't know me, it is clearly obvious that you didn't see that as a joke. Stupid me. Thats it. I think creating a new account would just be stupid from me, trying to "hide" the stupid boost gotten thread.

But yeah, im gonna work with the CABASA snare.

To fix the low thingamajib boomie

To be a nice little sunshine :cool: