yo i write for a pretentious indie website now

Put some metal on there so that the people who read that shit might learn to stop being fucking gay.

HE is a fucking guy. How many times does this need to be said?

We'll I don't live on this board like others and read every single thread there is in GMD... kudos to you if you do and have the patience... anyways now it's clear that it's a guy and which side of the rainbow he falls in :lol: Should be in his sig: I'm A Guy!!!

To be honest, I've never found much depth or significance in any of these pretentious, pseudo-intellectual reviews. As is the case with many of them, they seemingly serve not as a review but rather to showcase the writer's ability to make use of meaningless metaphors, and paragraphs full of redundant information while being as overly-descriptive as possible. I'm not saying they are bad writers but I just don't understand the appeal of this, it's just total cliche nonsense.

For a common example, if I'm reading a review for an album I could care less if the album boasts a mish-mash of this or dollops of that, and a little extra wallop for additional seasoning and flavour etc. - how many times have I seen shit like that? This is utterly usesless information that takes very little talent.