Yo Perfector

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
Hey I THINK I saw u at the cob show in Norfolk.... but im not sure... did u see me?? :lol:
I coudl ahve sworn this one girl there that was about 3 rows behind me was u but i didnt want to leave my front row spot :lol: I know im a jackass :loco: :headbang:

haha! i was there, but i didn’t see you. i was near the front during Bodom, I think like one person was in front of me. he had spikes in his hair. i looked for you, but no bodomite. I was wearing an arch enemy shirt, and of course my blond hair. someone told me that you were upstairs, i think bobvex?

Haha, best pickup line ever Thomas :p

Seriously.. Ive seen Slayer twice and they blow.. really disappointing

well i am not sure if i can go, i don't really have the money. i am jobless right now...haha. but who knows i may be able to go, i will tell you. i wanted to see killswitch engage. i have seen them twice, but not since their new cd. :tickled:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm and btw NV that wasnt a pickup line hahahaha i cant seem to get in touch with perfector either way :p
anyways if i go ill look fer ya if not well hopefully ill see ya at another show sometime.

KEEP ON RAWKIN :)

bodomite said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm and btw NV that wasnt a pickup line hahahaha i cant seem to get in touch with perfector either way :p
anyways if i go ill look fer ya if not well hopefully ill see ya at another show sometime.

KEEP ON RAWKIN :)
i was planning on going, but my aunt called, and is planning on comming down wed night for turkey day... so count me out... :erk:
i really wanted to go, but i miss my family, and i haven't seen them in a while. i am sure i will see ya at another show, and say hi!! :tickled: