You crazy death metal fans

Clearly he´s fucked up but he does have a point about the church fires. That´s one of the reasons I think old black metal sucks. I wasn´t aware of the Emporer situation though that sucks even more....

I just started to read Lords of Chaos, it is very interesting, those Norwegian black metal kids are fucked up, they take that shit way to seriously. The book also mentions a fued with Norwegian black metal and Swedish Death metal. Is there such a thing?

I thought this was great.

Marilyn Manson rips apart Bibles on stage and says: "Hopefully, I’ll be remembered as the one who brought an end to Christianity. … Each age must have at least one brave individual that tries to bring an end to Christianity. ... No one has managed to succeed yet; maybe through music we can finally do it" (Spin, August 1996, p. 34). We have news for Mr. Manson. True Christianity will never end. Of those who believe on Jesus Christ for salvation, Christ promised they "shall not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). Everlasting is a very long time

just a "documentary" about another scapegoat besides computer games and movies. Still, Glen Benton had the right idea when they asked about parental advisory on music "I say hell yeah, if you put that sticker on we're going to sell more albums"

Amazing.

'Rock music has always been associated with an anti-Christian attitude, an immoral lifestyle, and violence'.

LMFAO.

So that means Ashlee Simpson is -in fact- satanist. :lol:

Salvatore said:
The book also mentions a fued with Norwegian black metal and Swedish Death metal. Is there such a thing?

Certainly is, or at least, was such a thing. The Norwegian black metal elite used to call Swedish death metal "life metal" because they thought it had nothing to do with praising death, it was life-praising kids music.