You Dont Have To Be Afraid Anymore

thanks deathbearer! Hope everyone digs the new shit once it comes out... And Christcrusher (aka Meshell) - There are only two songs with keys in it - You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore and Spirit Of A Soldier. Peace out !

SPIRIT OF A SOILDER? Oh jesus, I have missed this one already...Well, I can't wait to hear the "newer" shit, I will be coming to AZ with John like around his 21st B'day, so it should be sweet...Keep pumping them out John!!!

I'm outta here (india) today...It is one of the best places in the world to have a good time! Seriiously...

Cheers:)

HAHAHA, ok, and the last war was called OPERATION: IRAQI FREEDOM (the latest Bush attack). HAHAHAHA, So like everytime the USA bombed an innocent Iraqi target, it was called a "freedom hole" how gay. All the Americans that are left in Iraq keep getting is FREEDOM bullets in the head from unsuspecting Iraqis.

The tiltes of the songs make me thinking about the theme. It seems this album is about hate, controll and things liek that. Maybe a gun on the cover that shoots at the eye or something like that. Maybe I get the thing done in the coming days, just to try it out :)