You Dont Have To Be Afraid Anymore

Here is an eye type cd cover, basic as you can get though.
There is somthing on http://www.deviantart.com/ that is pretty neat too, ill post it shortly when I find the link.

illdisposedreturn.jpg

Well, thats a very basic one. I hope I can do better. I also hope, that I will come up with some new in the following week. I tried some things out, but couldn't fight the right gun photo for my idea :p Don't think I'm not working on new ideas :)

Best wishes,
Badfinger

Hello guys,

music is the power of life and when life goes shit, it's what helps you to get over with it. Right now I feel very sad, because a girl (17 years) dies on cancer and I know her for many years, she's my friend, she was also heart transplanted and it takes very much of my usual happyness. This doesn't mean, that I'm not interested in your music and so on, just I need a little break. But it's nice to ome by and see there are people, who you know and you can talk to. Or listen to their music. One of the greatest songs I hear these days over and over is Savatage - If I go away ... I know its mellow and sad, but I need it.

I have made a wallpaper about my feelings, like you do your music. Here's the link. Just wanna let you know, I still wanna hang with you and so on, but right now I will be silent for some days, until I get the grip on myself...

Here's the wallpaper called Sadness:

Sadness.jpg

Details at: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2602679

Thx for your time and that I feel welcome here and on the whole board. I know sad times will go over, but sometimes you need to flow ith the emotions, and dont betray yourself with staying hard...

Best,
Badfinger

Thank you all very much. Good news so far... I'm more or less back on the road and now how to get along with the things that happened. Hope to come soon with a new coveridea :) Anyway I'm around again... Life goes on and trying to work and to be creative is the best way... I guess.

Anyway nice to be back :)