What are you deathly afraid of?? 8-]]

Ali Cryptica

friendly goth
Oct 5, 2016
Planet Jupiter
What things scare you most?? I am scared of several things: heights, small places, dogs and roaches for starters....am also afraid of death....Just very curious about this...8-]]

i have many more years to go but indeed i'm on the path lol

I don't want to go crawling around in some tiny, watery cave where my arse will probably get me trapped. That'd be shit.

Reactions: CiG
Every time I drive over a bridge that is above a body of water I am afraid the bridge will collapse and I will fall to my death inside the car. This fear only developed after that bridge in Minnesota collapsed because I realized that most bridges are getting really old and are now structurally deficient (like the ones here going from downtown Cincinnati into northern Kentucky)

Being successful.

You have nothing to worry about then.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Being murdered in my sleep. I've had many nightmares about it. I now sleep with my door shut so then I'd at least here the murderer come in (my door makes a loud bang when it's opened) which somehow I find more comforting.

Last edited:
Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Every time I drive over a bridge that is above a body of water I am afraid the bridge will collapse and I will fall to my death inside the car. This fear only developed after that bridge in Minnesota collapsed because I realized that most bridges are getting really old and are now structurally deficient (like the ones here going from downtown Cincinnati into northern Kentucky)

You have nothing to worry about then.

You sure you aren't afraid of bridges because you are afraid that they will break because of your excessive fatness?