Do you like living where you are now?

Been there. I don't know if you saw my other post but I lived in Tulsa for four years and on occasion I'd go to OKC for shows. There was a pretty active yet small metal scene between Tulsa and OKC while I was living there but from what I've heard, it's died off again.

yeah all the local metal shows have pretty much stopped. i don't really know what's going on in Tulsa though tbh.

I enjoy where i live in Indianapolis. Im close to my family in Muncie and Anderson my neighborhood is like 5 minutes away from Broad Ripple and about 10 minutes away from Castleton. There is a lot of good DIY metal, hardcore and punk shows(the house shows here own!) here plus a goth/alternative night at the casba on wensdays. I guess the only place i like living better than indy was Huntsville Alabama the weather and people were very nice down there.

This has little to do with my interest in the D.C. area itself, which I think is actually pretty fucking drab. But there will at least be more to do there than here in Richmond.

Wow, then Richmond must be really fucking boring if DC is more fun.

I like it here in southern Illinois. Close to a big city in STL and the area I live in is very peculiar, and subject to numerous sociological studies

The rest of my family lives in Italy. They are very rich and run a crime syndicate

In all honesty, I hate it here. I live in Jasper, the small village next to Smiths Falls, for any Canadians here.

The village is boring as hell, and is infested with shithead little fucks who's idea of fun is stealing barbecues and propane tanks to have a cheeseburger party (I'm actually shitting you not, it's happened). Ended up getting the cops over here.

The only reason I stay, is because everybody I know lives here, and is in close vicinity. And well, because I have no job and no money to move anywhere.