You Don't Know Jack Shit

SweptbackFlame

twitch.tv/SweptbackFlame
Oct 4, 2006
Canada
Thought I'd share this. I laughed pretty good.

Jack Shit is the only son of O. Shit and Awe Shit. O. Shit, the fertilizer plant manager, married Awe Shit, who later ran the Kneedeep Inn-Shit. Jack Shit eventually married Noe Shit, and they had six children.Holy Shit, their first son, died after childbirth. Then the twins, Deep Shit and Dip Shit. After the twins came 2 daughters, Fulla Shit and Giva Shit. Their last childwas a boy, Bull Shit. After 15 years, Jack and Noe Shit got divorced and she marriedTed Sherlock and became Noe Shit Sherlock.Deep Shit married Dumb Shit, a high school drop-out. Dip Shit married Lotta Shit and had a son that they named Chicken Shit. Fulla Shit and Giva Shit married the Happens' boys.The newspaper invitedeveryone to the Shit-Happens wedding. The Shit-Happens children are; Dog Shit-Happens, Bird Shit-Happens, and Horse Shit-Happens. Bull Shit travelled the world and returnedhome with an italian bride,Pisa Shit and are still awaiting Baby Shit.So, the next time someone tells you that you don't know Jack Shit, not only can you tell them you do know Jack Shit, but you also know the whole family!

Thought I'd share this. I laughed pretty good.

Jack Shit is the only son of O. Shit and Awe Shit. O. Shit, the fertilizer plant manager, married Awe Shit, who later ran the Kneedeep Inn-Shit. Jack Shit eventually married Noe Shit, and they had six children.Holy Shit, their first son, died after childbirth. Then the twins, Deep Shit and Dip Shit. After the twins came 2 daughters, Fulla Shit and Giva Shit. Their last childwas a boy, Bull Shit. After 15 years, Jack and Noe Shit got divorced and she marriedTed Sherlock and became Noe Shit Sherlock.Deep Shit married Dumb Shit, a high school drop-out. Dip Shit married Lotta Shit and had a son that they named Chicken Shit. Fulla Shit and Giva Shit married the Happens' boys.The newspaper invitedeveryone to the Shit-Happens wedding. The Shit-Happens children are; Dog Shit-Happens, Bird Shit-Happens, and Horse Shit-Happens. Bull Shit travelled the world and returnedhome with an italian bride,Pisa Shit and are still awaiting Baby Shit.So, the next time someone tells you that you don't know Jack Shit, not only can you tell them you do know Jack Shit, but you also know the whole family!

Why do you exist?