You favorite/least favorite? videos?

The Bringer said:
I'm not one for music videos but I have seen the Trashed video and I thought it was alright. I hate metal videos because they are always so stupid and cheesy. Metal band playing in some old warehouse and some lack-luster story line going on and in the end there is always a "suprise" just before the video ends.
id say Sixpounder :p or Every Time I die.

AYDY is is lame and In Your Face isnt even the whole song.

My least favorite video was Every Time I Die. It was soooooooo cheesy. The parts where the band was playing was cool but the parts with the reaper was really stupid. It seems like the reaper was the one being chased

Best video was Are YOu Dead Yet. I love videos with themes so that was a good one.

My favorite is Deadnight Warrior. I think it is really cool, and if you notice, it looks like Alexander has a King V in it.

Hmm....
My favourite are "Trashed, lost and strung out" and "Every time I die", followed from... the Reaper! That this time is not followed but has fun to follow... :D
Ok, sorry, stop acting like a stupid...it's just that I'm cheerful, right now... :)
Ok, back on topic: I like "Downfall" and "Deadnight Warrior" videos... I like the evanescent atmosphere and the colours they used...
I don't like "Are you dead yet" and, maybe on the contrary to many people,"In your face"... sorry...

My favorites are TL&S, AYDY and ETID

My least favorite is Downfall, the song is one of my favorite but the video is just the band playing.. with green lights around...

A Bad Name: I like the Sixpounder and Needled 24/7 video esp. Sixpounder! The best part was in the beginning where everything was vibrating.

Most metal videos all just have the bands playing in a cool background like Bodom's In Your Face. But these days, they are getting more creative and some of them are cool. The Cannibal Corpse and Deicide videos were pretty good....both about death. And Bullet For My Valentine and Bodom have some nice themes.

In the needled 24/7 video, the guy that was puttting needles into himself is the same guy that's in the new Papa Roach video. I liked the part where Alexi was screaming. That was hot. He looked like he was really tired.

Lady_Laiho said:
In the needled 24/7 video, the guy that was puttting needles into himself is the same guy that's in the new Papa Roach video. I liked the part where Alexi was screaming. That was hot. He looked like he was really tired.

Uh...huh...

My favorite video is Sixpounder. For the whole thing with the girl, it's so disgusting what the bastard does to her and I wouldn't want her place but hell, it fucking fits the song and it's just pure anger and violence. I like that.

My least favorite video is needled, but well I guess everyone feels the same about it lol... my 2nd least favorite video is In Your Face, because its not the whole song and I hate the fact they edited it because it was okay the way it was and it wasn't too long...

and I don't really like AYDY and ETID because most of the vid is only Alexi's face... I don't mind his face, I mean he's good looking and all that shit.. but COB is not only Alexi .

Yes, I meant Children of Bodom videos.

I don't know what it is about Trashed, Lost & Strungout and In Your Face, but the concept of Bodom just standing there playing is like a fucking orgasm for your eyes.

Ok, not really. :p

Everytime I Die is alright, but I hate how Alexi doesn't sing along with the video. I hate it when bands do that shit.:mad:

Favourites are probably Sixpounder, Trashed, Lost & Strungout and Everytime I Die.

Don't really like Needled 24/7 and Are You Dead Yet? :)