You favorite/least favorite? videos?

^I agree on the needled 24/7 vid it sucked ass big time with the freaky clowns and shit..
On a good note TL&S is by far the best Imo , Pure methul atmosphere:headbang:

I don't like the Needled 24/7 video but I love the Trashed Lost & troungout, In your Face and Downfall videos because thats how I think videos should be:)

But the best video ever is Metallicas song One:headbang:

Are You Dead Yet
In Your Face
Needled 24/7
Deadnight Warrior
Trashed Lost Strungout

^I agree on the needled 24/7 vid it sucked ass big time with the freaky clowns and shit..
On a good note TL&S is by far the best Imo , Pure methul atmosphere:headbang:
AYDY = the worst CoB video, but to be honest.... they all are pretty bad. Cheesy and just ionna. ETID is pretty good I guess, the rest are all similar. TLS is just like the rest. Huge open warehouse, plently of camera shots on Alexi, wet floor, bad lightimg, and so on.

deadnight warrior is the best cause its the best sond and in needled is the worst cause that song suck
The song doesn't suck, the fucking videos does though. I'lladmit N24/7 is severely overplayed though.

My favorite video is Sixpounder. For the whole thing with the girl, it's so disgusting what the bastard does to her and I wouldn't want her place but hell, it fucking fits the song and it's just pure anger and violence. I like that...

they edit that video like balls.
in the beginning, when the car pulls up and you see the license plate, they blank out the middle six in "666"
wth. that's stupid.

My favourites are definitely;
Everytime I Die, Deadnight Warrior, Sixpounder and Trashed Lost & Strungout.

Needled 24/7 is my least only because of that fucked up circus shit, the footage of the band was great though.