You + Ghost Reveries

Oct 27, 2002
Australia
Image123.jpg

I win, I have 2 copies.

Crappy camera phone.

I bet one has a small imperfection and needs to be thrown out into my hands so I can sell it and buy some icecream

scorpian007 said:
I win, I have 2 copies.

Crappy camera phone.

You lose - money.

On the vinyls, I think it's like this:
The regular vinyl is released (for sure), the picture lp arrives 13th.

Okay my copy:

mycopy.jpg

Steedus said:
There's a regular and a picture version of the vinyl???

Damn, I pre-ordered from The End Records, I hope it's the picture version....

I'm not sure, but if you check discography on opeth.com there is at least a picture vinyl. I didn't think the one that was already available was a picture vinyl, but maybe I'm wrong.

These pictures are titled "side 1" and "side 2"...

big_side1_vinyl.jpg
side2_vinyl_big.jpg

The two sides of the first disc on the regular vinyl I have looks just like those pics from opeth.com. The picture of the lady is not on the entire disc. But the end did say something about a picture disc, so I'm slightly confused.

That is simply stunning....... :OMG: I really miss the old days of albums. I was never into tapes. i hated the "hissy" flat sound. I always bought albums up until about 1988. I think Metallica's And Justice For All was the first "new" cd I ever bought. I also got the album of course (2 disc) but that pretty much spelled the end of the album era. Albums just have such a great organic and crisp sound. Nothing will ever beat it for heavy music. It makes stuff sound HEAVIER =D. There's something just magical about placing that needle down on the surface and hearing that connection of vibrations converted to electrical current........ It's like plugging your guitar in........ Unfortunately I don't own a single Opeth vinyl. Perhaps that's something I need to correct.

Johan said:
I'm not sure, but if you check discography on opeth.com there is at least a picture vinyl. I didn't think the one that was already available was a picture vinyl, but maybe I'm wrong.

These pictures are titled "side 1" and "side 2"...

big_side1_vinyl.jpg
side2_vinyl_big.jpg

I actually have not listened to it yet, was dissapointed with TGC. Maybe one day but it is not on my list of "high priority" albums. I find myself listening to other bands lately.

shark22 said:
I actually have not listened to it yet, was dissapointed with TGC. Maybe one day but it is not on my list of "high priority" albums. I find myself listening to other bands lately.

Lay off The Used and Hawthorne Heights and go buy Ghost Reveries.

Ah, now I see.

Look closely at the pics of the LP. They're just from the centre of the lp, the paper printed on it. The holes are too big ;) So I guess that is NOT a picture LP.