You + Ghost Reveries

Johan said:
Ah, now I see.

Look closely at the pics of the LP. They're just from the centre of the lp, the paper printed on it. The holes are too big ;) So I guess that is NOT a picture LP.

Are you saying that there are actually LPs out there that have a picture over the whole record? Like made into the vinyl or something? I've never seen such a thing. Sounds cool though.. I hope my copy is like that.

Steedus said:
Are you saying that there are actually LPs out there that have a picture over the whole record? Like made into the vinyl or something? I've never seen such a thing. Sounds cool though.. I hope my copy is like that.

What I'm saying is that I thought there would be such for Ghost Reveries, but apparently there aren't yet.

However, the Ghost Reveries standard LP is released. Whereas some are talking about a september 13th release. Why two different dates if not two different versions? When it comes to LP, that usually means picture discs.

Now, I'm not sure if your question was general, or specific... if it was general concerning "picture over the whole record", yes such exist. I have Morningrise, MAYH and Deliverance in that version. Not sure what others there are (Orchid I'm sure). I cross my fingers and hope for a Ghost Reveries picture vinyl.