you guys

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
i went to one of alex's gaming sessions yesterday.

i played heroscape and my vikings got obliterated by ninjas.

it was sad.

alex looked funny scribbling things for his rpg on the chalkboard like a true teacher.

okay here:

far right:

2k7reunion.jpg

he somehow got forced into joining my Earthdawn game! greg had no idea what he was doing, of course (greg is not a gamer) but politely watched until he politely excused himself and joined another game (HEROSCAPE), where he played some ninjas or something fighting aliens and army men (in the back, red shirt):

greggame.jpg

it was great to see you, greg! you and julie are so cute together.

You know it's a group picture of Gamers when a guy opts to stand next to the small man with the wristwatch instead of next to HIS OWN GIRLFREIND

ok first of all...SHUT IT

secondly me and small guy with wristwatch were enthralled in a game of chess when the photo was getting put together and by the time we joined the group Julie was already sandwiched between other geeks. and also i felt out of place and didn't want to in the center of the pitcher like i was a REGULAR.

ps. let me also add that by saying we had a game of chess what i really meant is that wristwatch guy beat me in like ten moves, put the pieces back in their original places and then played the exact same game from memory (he memorized every move i made) and told me where exactly i made my mistakes and what ways i could have done better.

some other ps's

1. don't make fun of me for the red sox shirt. i haven't become a "yeah dude go sox" guy since moving to revere.

2. even though its not in the picture i feel like the picture of me from behind totally has a giant arrow on it pointing to my bald spot. :(