You have to feel for the Iraqi children

I think the answer to the question of "Why should we rebuild Iraq" should be abundantly obvious...

have you forgotten that the iragis, the people who actually live there, do not want us there to help or anything.

lets make em happy. im all for making the iraqis happy. you just hate the iraqis so you want US presence so they'll be unhappy. my way makes the US and iraqis happy. see how simple it is.

That's such a biased and inaccurate generalization of an entire country divided more than possibly any other in the world right now that it's not really even worth a proper response. "They don't want us there, let's leave 'em to drown in their own shit" is worse than "they'll greet us as liberators."

damned if you do, damned if you dont. if we leave, we make those that constantly protest our presence happy, but piss off the ones who want us there. and vice versa.

lets just let them sort it out instead of creating some puppet govt

so are you of the opinion that we've made our own bed, and now lie in it? why not just quit while we're ahead (behind actually)...

just give em some rice krispie treats and lets bring our boys home

we should just make the freaking thing our 51st state and be done with it.
really curious when and how this exit strategy will be handled.

as soon as the country is back in their own hands chaos will ensue once again ...

I remember I used to think somewhere like Idaho should be renamed Stupid and said people from around the country should be shoved in there, but god damn you'd have to stack them deep like Crazy Gideon to make them all fit.

The US has been playing Just The Tip with Iraq for decades, we finally got full penetration and now that the ugly love child has turned out to be a brat, we're going to act just like the negro and skip town.

I gotta stop fantasizing about those dead catholic babies.

It seems that the most valuable source for information for your average american, concerning the Saddam days, is Sayid Jarrah.
For about 2 seconds I felt like an idiot American for not knowing who the fuck that guy is, but now I feel all kinds of better about myself for knowing |0| about TV.