You have to hear this: EPIC audition for vocals.

I have a sideache from laughing. My living room window was open, and my neighbor came over and knocked on my door to see what the hell was so funny.

And the lyrics from the video version made it 1000X funnier.

With all these people making references to Homer Simpson, unicorns and such, I'm surprised that no one mentioned El Duce from The Mentors.

But all that said, I have to call BS. There's no freakin' way in hell that guy was serious. It was probably the drummer or whatever, just messing around with no monitors. Then when they listened to it, it was so funny they had to unleash it on the world. The audition story is what makes it funny.

It is 100% legit.

I know the guy who has the soundclick page. He's well known on HC. I met him at an amp fest and he is a stand up guy.

Scary stuff.

I know a dude who had recorded their vocalist that blew this dude away in terms of how bad they were.

What's worse is when they auditioned vocalists, he got in because they thought he sounded alright. They play with such volume that the PA couldn't keep up. They could barely hear him and thought what they could hear sounded decent.

They finally got around to working towards a demo and set up a makeshift pre-pro setup and recorded their rehearsals...Turns out they had never asked the guy what the songs were about. The guy had never written lyrics and always just made something up at practices and shows...The recordings were basically him rambling incoherently in a "rabble, rabble rabble" voice, with a few times of his voice going out and it being squeaks. the night they heard what this dude had recorded they kicked him out.

seriously made this guy in this thread SOUND like Hetfield.

I knew there was a reason I didn't like Rammstein. I think I..... I think I have to kill my self now.