You have to hear this: EPIC audition for vocals.

I seriously just shot an olive through my nose from my subway sandwhich! Why God, Oh Why, did I not run tape on vocalist auditions! We had one guy who, although I have no problem with it (Political Correctness:loco:), was obviously a VERY gay young man. He was so nervous, that his face was all twitchy and his voice was fluttery. He said that he wanted to sing in a heavy band to prove to all the "jocks" who made fun of him, that he was a badass... which would have been cool if he just fucking ripped... but he did'nt. He was so bad and I felt like such a dick, because I look over at the drummer and he has that face like "I am not going to laugh and I'm not going to look at anyone because I WILL laugh" and I just lost it. Then the rest of the band lost it and we couldn't stop. When we finally quit laughing I go, all straight-faced "I just don't think its the right fit..."

I seriously just shot an olive through my nose from my subway sandwhich! Why God, Oh Why, did I not run tape on vocalist auditions! We had one guy who, although I have no problem with it (Political Correctness:loco:), was obviously a VERY gay young man. He was so nervous, that his face was all twitchy and his voice was fluttery. He said that he wanted to sing in a heavy band to prove to all the "jocks" who made fun of him, that he was a badass... which would have been cool if he just fucking ripped... but he did'nt. He was so bad and I felt like such a dick, because I look over at the drummer and he has that face like "I am not going to laugh and I'm not going to look at anyone because I WILL laugh" and I just lost it. Then the rest of the band lost it and we couldn't stop. When we finally quit laughing I go, all straight-faced "I just don't think its the right fit..."

Lol. Talk about being the exact opposite on what his self esteem was longing for.

TEEELLLLLL MEHHHHHH WHATTTT IS GEWWWWINNGGG AWWNNNNNNN

MAY GAWD HOW DID THIS HAPENNNNNN

PANSIES POWERRRRRRR

This is still embedded in my life as the greatest vocalist of all time.

There is no hope, only a dark future.

haha thanks for the bump marcus :lol:

that really brought some lolz and memories of a singer we tried years ago who also brought some lulz
always funny when someone is serious about that kind of vocals :lol:

I have a sideache from laughing. My living room window was open, and my neighbor came over and knocked on my door to see what the hell was so funny.

And the lyrics from the video version made it 1000X funnier.

With all these people making references to Homer Simpson, unicorns and such, I'm surprised that no one mentioned El Duce from The Mentors.

But all that said, I have to call BS. There's no freakin' way in hell that guy was serious. It was probably the drummer or whatever, just messing around with no monitors. Then when they listened to it, it was so funny they had to unleash it on the world. The audition story is what makes it funny.