You have to hear this: EPIC audition for vocals.

ahahahahahahahaha these are all so awesome. :loco:

my band is going through vocal auditions at the moment and we have had some pretty funny ones so far.

only thing that annoys me is dudes who can't place words over a song and high screaming like a little kid with a frog in his throat for the whole song.

congratulations, you've just summed up 90% of the cunts that decided they want to be frontmen!

when I was in a band we never had anyone this entertaining try out... simply amazing. HA!!

Like 5 years ago or something, we had this kid try out for lead guitar... he brought in this "Custom Painted" (read: painted with nailpolish) guitar that was set up by some famous luthier and he was buddies with everyone in Slipknot and blah blah blah... we're thinking, "ok, this kid might be cool... " he shows up with a combo amp and a boss dd5... he started soloing and just kicked on the delay with the feedback maxed out and kept hitting the same 3 notes... shit was the funniest and most annoying audition EVAR...

I think it had to be a joke. He didnt like your band because hes not into that kind of music or something. I thought your music was good but perhaps he wanted to be an asshat like the guys who overdub the vids on youtube.

I think it had to be a joke. He didnt like your band because hes not into that kind of music or something. I thought your music was good but perhaps he wanted to be an asshat like the guys who overdub the vids on youtube.

Its not my band/experience. Just passing it on.

But this really does remind me exactly why I decided to sing and play after looking for a singer for so long :err:

I seriously almost fell out of my chair, holy god damn what the fuck is this guy thinking

the lyrics at :56 in the last clip are incredible

the crash in that clip is equally as hilarious as the singing